Ryan Waller – The Tale Of Terrific Murder Mystery

Ryan Waller was the unfortunate sufferer of the break-in and gunshot attack on Christmas Day, which also resulted in his girlfriend’s death.  In Waller’s tale, there were tragic elements and accusations of unfairness. He was not ultimately viewed as a victim; rather, he was treated as the key suspect in the sad occurrence that resulted in the deaths of his girlfriend and finally him. 

Waller’s story contained unjust charges. He was known for having undergone a protracted police interrogation while still combating two headshots. Finally, his incident involved allegations of both police misconduct and civil rights violations.

Even the top investigators and the entire police force were under scrutiny. When various unconnected people and the media conducted follow-up investigations with Waller’s relatives and friends, a slew of speculations and accusations that the cops didn’t respect Waller appropriately and that there was more to the tale.

Read an in-depth depiction of what actually transpired, including all the terrible facts, the outcomes, and more.

Ryan Waller’s Early Days:

Ryan Waller was born on February 12, 1988, and was officially known as Ryan Thomas Waller. He enjoyed technology. There isn’t much information available regarding Waller’s past, although while he was a kid, the victim-turned-suspect had a passion for musical instruments. 

Waller’s dad, Donald Thomas Waller, also known as “Don,” reportedly remarked that Waller was the kind of youngster who could rap along to his song as soon as he heard it. Waller, who was originally from Knoxville, Tennessee, had been living in Phoenix, Arizona, both at the time of his passing and maybe long before.

Unfolding The Incidents That Occurred At Ryan’s Home:

What transpired at Waller’s house when he was with his girlfriend, Heather? Let’s go back to December 23, 2006.  Only around 1.5 months had passed since the late pair moved into the new house. Waller and Heather occupied a rental unit with Alicia. But on that December day, fortunately, she wasn’t at home. 

In the afternoon of December, Richie Carver and his father, Larry Carver, came to Waller’s house. They arrived in search of revenge for what was likely a previous incident, which is still unclear. It seemed like it was the time when Waller and Heather were seated in the living room or their room.

When Larry and Richie banged on Waller’s doorbell, they didn’t wait for Waller to open the door since Larry knew that Waller was hesitant. Carver forcefully entered Waller’s house with Richie.

What Happened Next?

Waller tried to lock the door, but Larry’s son poked his hand inside and shot the Knoxville native twice in the head. Next, Larry walked into the area where Heather was lounging on the sofa. Larry fired his gun and shot her to death. According to Richie, the father-son team wanted no eyewitnesses, which was why they killed her. 

After the pair were murdered, Richie and his father allegedly seized some firearms and a computer from the spot. There are several versions of how the incident happened, though.

The Widely Discussed Version Of Waller’s Story:

The most widely discussed story was that when the Phoenix Police Department reached Waller’s house after the firing, they discovered Waller, who had been shot two times in the head but was still breathing. Surprisingly, he was able to recognize the shooters. 

According to the authorities, he had various cuts on his cheeks and nose in addition to a severely swollen black eye.

The Other Waller’s Tales That Go Around:

According to investigators, the gunshots occurred on Christmas Day 2006, mostly during the afternoon. 

Waller’s father said that he had repeatedly contacted Waller and his girlfriend to inform them of the upcoming Christmas dinner. Since they never got a response, they headed to their son’s residence after waiting. Nobody was home when they peeked outside and pressed the doorbell. Waller’s parents later made a police call.

Strangely, Alicia arrived at the residence before the police discovered Waller and Heather dead, but she did not go into their room. Remarkably, even after they had investigated the house previously, she had never been able to contact Waller’s parents. The parents had visited the home when it was still light outside.

The cops showed up late that day. Waller and Heather’s doors were not opened when police banged on them. The sleeping victims were soon visible to the cops via the vertical slats. Waller was immediately shackled and led to the police patrol vehicle by them.  Don and his wife were unable to visit their son because of the cops. They also skipped taking Waller to the hospital.

Forced Tragic Interrogation Session

After being taken into custody, Waller spent almost four hours in the police vehicles without receiving any medical assistance. While still hurt and in agony, Waller was interrogated by detective Paul Dalton. He said nothing during the interview other than that he wanted to sleep.

Then, the cops inquired about Richie. However, Waller reportedly refused to reveal that he had murdered Heather despite the detective’s attempts to get him to do so.

Waller didn’t get emergency care until after many hours of interrogation. Later, the police notified Don that Waller was in serious condition. According to what the physicians reportedly informed Don, Waller’s acute illness was caused by the absence of prompt medical assistance.

From Curing To Coffin: 

It took 35 days for Waller to heal in the hospital. His left eye was permanently gone, and even after discharge from the hospital, he experienced seizures for years. The Arizona citizen finally passed away in the middle of 2010 as a consequence of a seizure that culminated in a rupture in the brain and a fatal hemorrhage.

Because Don believed Richie and Larry had already been serving life sentences without the possibility of parole, he did not choose to prosecute them for his son’s murder. People claim that Richie was envious of Waller’s wonderful possessions. But the real tale behind the mystery murder still haunts the victim’s family. 

Leave a Comment